Grant Preparation Assistance and Workshops
To ensure the efficient and effective administration of the arts grant program and to assist arts organization in the grants process, Arlington Cultural Affairs sponsors Arts Grant Workshops that provide an overview of the FY 2017 Arts Grant Program and step-by-step directions for completing an application using the online software. It is mandatory that all NEW applicants attend one of the following workshops:
• Excellence and Access Grants: Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
• Space and Services ONLY: Sunday, January 17, 2016 2:30 pm-4:30 pm
• Excellence and Access Grants: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
• Space and Services ONLY: Thursday, January 21, 2016 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
• Spotlight Grant applicants: Please request an appointment with Cultural Affairs grant staff for individual consultation on FY 2017 grant proposals. Appointments may be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All workshops will be held at 3700 South Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, VA 22206. Room #139. Registration is required. To register please e-mail Jacqueline Baires-Diener at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY - Grant workshops will be cancelled if Arlington County government closes due to weather. You may call the Parks and Recreation Inclement Weather Line for updated information on closings: 703-228-4715.
Arts Commission and Supported Arts Group Information
Applications for outdoor festivals previously administered by Arlington Cultural Affairs are now coordinated by Arlington County's Special Events Coordinator. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at 703-228-1876.